During a storm, the safety and protection of your home and loved ones become paramount. While impact-resistant windows are an excellent defense against hurricane-force winds and flying debris, they alone may not be sufficient to keep your property secure.
That’s where impact doors come in. These heavy-duty doors offer a sturdy barrier against the high winds, flying debris, and other elements of a severe storm. In today’s increasingly extreme Florida weather, investing in reliable impact doors to protect your family and home is essential.
Why You Need Impact Doors During a Storm
Installing impact doors can provide numerous benefits for homeowners during a storm. Here are some reasons why you should get impact doors for a storm:
- Increased protection: Impact doors are designed to withstand strong winds and flying debris, providing increased protection against storm damage.
- Improved safety: Impact doors are made of durable materials and can withstand heavy impact, providing additional safety for your home and family.
- Reduced noise: Impact doors can reduce outside noise, providing a more peaceful and quiet home environment.
- Increased energy efficiency: Impact doors are designed to provide better insulation, helping to reduce energy costs and keep your home comfortable during extreme weather conditions.
- Added home value: Impact doors can increase the value of your home and are an attractive selling feature to potential buyers.
- Improved aesthetics: Impact doors come in various styles and finishes, providing homeowners with options to match their home’s aesthetics.
- Low maintenance: Impact doors are low maintenance and can last for many years without needing repairs or replacements.
- Long-term cost savings: Investing in impact doors can save homeowners money in the long run by reducing the need for repairs and replacements due to storm damage.
- Peace of mind: Installing impact doors can give homeowners peace of mind knowing that their home is better protected during a storm.
- Compliance with building codes: Many areas require that impact doors be installed in homes to comply with building codes and regulations.
Types of Impact Doors at USA Window and Doors
Here are some types of impact doors offered by USA Windows and Doors in Florida:
- Impact entry doors: These doors are designed to protect your home from storms and hurricanes, and they also come in a variety of styles and designs to match your home’s aesthetic.
- French doors: French doors are a popular choice for homeowners who want to add a touch of elegance to their home’s entryway. USA Windows and Doors offer impact French doors that are both stylish and secure.
- Sliding glass doors: Sliding glass doors are a popular option for homeowners who want to bring in natural light and enjoy the outdoor view. USA Windows and Doors offer impact sliding glass doors that are strong enough to withstand a hurricane.
- Patio doors: Patio doors provide easy access to outdoor spaces, and they also provide natural light and ventilation. USA Windows and Doors offer impact patio doors that are durable and secure.
- Garage doors: Garage doors are often overlooked for storm protection but can be a weak spot during a hurricane. USA Windows and Doors offer impact garage doors that protect your home and belongings during a storm.
Things Impact Doors Can Protect During a Storm
Impact doors can protect a variety of things during a storm, including:
- The occupants of the building: Impact doors can keep the occupants of a building safe during a storm by preventing flying debris from entering the building.
- The building structure: Impact doors can help protect the structure of the building from wind and water damage during a storm.
- Furniture and valuables: Impact doors can help prevent damage to furniture and valuables by keeping out wind and rain.
- Business operations: For businesses, impact doors can help protect inventory, equipment, and other assets during a storm.
- Energy efficiency: Impact doors can help improve the energy efficiency of a building by reducing air leaks and drafts, which can lower heating and cooling costs.
- Noise reduction: Impact doors can also help reduce noise levels from outside the building, providing a quieter and more comfortable living or working environment.
- Home insurance premiums: Installing impact doors can help reduce home insurance premiums, as they can help protect the home from storm damage.
Impact doors are an excellent investment for homeowners and business owners in Florida, as they offer a variety of benefits during a storm and can help provide peace of mind year-round.
Investing Now Instead of Later Could Save You Money
Investing in impact doors is a wise decision for homeowners in Florida to protect their property and loved ones during storms. Impact doors provide numerous benefits, such as resistance to strong winds and flying debris, improved security, noise reduction, and energy efficiency. With USA Windows and Doors, homeowners can choose from various impact doors that fit their preferences, needs, and budget.
If you wait until after a storm to install impact doors, you could spend more money than you would have if they were installed before a storm. Not having impact doors and having a hurricane cause damage to regular doors could cause more damage around the doors to the house that might end up needing repairs.
Choose USA Windows and Doors to Install Your Impact Doors
USA Windows and Doors is committed to delivering quality products, exceptional customer service, and professional installation services. By choosing USA Windows and Doors, homeowners can have peace of mind knowing that their homes are protected by high-quality impact doors that can withstand the most brutal storms.
If you want to ensure the safety of your home and family during the storm season, getting impact doors installed by USA Windows and Doors is the way to go. Proactively installing impact doors before a major storm is the way to go!
Contact us today to learn more about our impact doors and the services we offer. Our team of experts will guide you through the process and ensure your home is protected from high winds and flying debris. Contact us now, and let us help you keep your property and loved ones safe during the next storm season.
Get A FREE In-Home Estimate:
Or Call (954) 951-8740
Impact Windows Coconut Creek | USA Impact Windows And Doors | Installation & Replacement
We serve Broward County and the following cities:
| Coconut Creek | Cooper City | Coral Springs | Dania Beach | Davie | Deerfield Beach | Fort Lauderdale | Hallandale Beach | Hillsboro Beach | Hollywood | Lauderdale-by-the-Sea | Lauderdale Lakes | Lauderhill | Lazy Lake | Lighthouse Point | Margate | Miramar | North Lauderdale | Oakland Park | Parkland | Pembroke Park | Pembroke Pines | Plantation | Pompano Beach | Sea Ranch Lakes | Southwest Ranches | Sunrise | Tamarac | West Park | Weston | Wilton Manors |
We serve Palm Beach County and the following cities:
| Atlantis | Belle Glade | Boca Raton | Boynton Beach | Briny Breezes | Cloud Lake | Delray Beach | Glen Ridge | Golf | Greenacres | Gulf Stream | Haverhill | Highland Beach | Hypoluxo | Juno Beach | Jupiter | Jupiter Inlet Colony | Lake Clarke Shores | Lake Park | Lake Worth | Lantana | Loxahatchee Groves | Manalapan | Mangonia Park | North Palm Beach | Ocean Ridge | Pahokee | Palm Beach | Palm Beach Gardens | Palm Beach Shores | Palm Springs | Riviera Beach | Royal Palm Beach | South Bay | South Palm Beach | Tequesta | Wellington | Westlake | West Palm Beach |
We serve Miami-Dade County and the following cities:
| Aventura | Bal Harbour | Bay Harbor Islands | Biscayne Park | Coral Gables | Cutler Bay | Doral | El Portal | Florida City | Golden Beach | Hialeah | Hialeah Gardens | Homestead | Indian Creek | Key Biscayne | Medley | Miami | Miami Beach | Miami Gardens | Miami Lakes | Miami Shores | Miami Springs | North Bay Village | North Miami | North Miami Beach | Opa-Locka | Palmetto Bay | Pinecrest | South Miami | Sunny Isles Beach | Surfside | Sweetwater | Virginia Gardens | West Miami |