Are you seeking ways to protect your home and family from harsh weather conditions, break-ins, and other safety concerns? Consider upgrading to impact windows! Our specially designed impact windows can withstand high winds, flying debris, and other potential hazards, providing your home with unparalleled protection and safety.
Impact windows are a smart investment for your home’s safety and offer additional benefits such as energy efficiency and noise reduction. Read on to learn more about the benefits of replacing your windows with impact windows.
Benefits of Impact Windows
Replacing your windows with impact windows can provide numerous benefits for your home or business.
Protection From Extreme Weather
First and foremost, impact windows are designed to protect against extreme weather conditions, such as hurricanes and high winds. If you live in Florida, you know we experience a lot of high winds and storms! They are made with shatter-resistant glass and reinforced frames to withstand debris and strong winds, providing added security and peace of mind.
Impact windows also offer excellent energy efficiency, helping to keep your home or business cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. This can result in lower energy bills and a more comfortable indoor environment.
Reduce Noise Pollution
Another benefit of impact windows is their ability to reduce noise pollution. The thick glass and durable frames can help to block out unwanted noise from traffic, neighbors, and other outside sources, creating a more peaceful and quiet indoor environment.
Impact windows also offer UV protection, blocking harmful UV rays from entering your home or business and potentially damaging furniture, flooring, and other interior finishes. Additionally, impact windows can add value to your property and enhance its overall aesthetic appeal with their modern and sleek design.
Top 10 Reasons to Replace Your Windows With Impact Windows
Here are the top ten reasons you should replace your regular windows with impact windows today!
- Protection from extreme weather events: Impact windows are designed to withstand strong winds, heavy rain, and other extreme weather events. They can protect your home from damage caused by flying debris during a hurricane or tornado.
- Increased safety and security: Impact windows are made with laminated glass that is much more difficult to break than traditional glass. This makes it much harder for intruders to gain access to your home, increasing the safety and security of your property.
- Noise reduction: Impact windows can significantly reduce the amount of noise that enters your home from outside. This is especially important if you live near a busy street or in a noisy neighborhood.
- Energy efficiency: Impact windows are designed to be highly energy efficient, helping to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Impact windows can help to reduce your energy bills and improve the overall comfort of your home.
- Improved curb appeal: Installing impact windows can improve the overall appearance of your home, increasing its curb appeal and potential resale value.
- Protection from UV rays: Our impact windows at USA Windows and Doors are treated with a special coating that can block harmful UV rays from entering your home. Our impact windows can help to protect your furniture, carpets, and other belongings from fading over time.
- Reduced insurance premiums: Many insurance companies offer discounts to homeowners who install impact windows, as they are considered safer and more secure.
- Reduced maintenance: Impact windows require very little maintenance, making them a convenient and hassle-free option for homeowners.
- Long-lasting durability: Impact windows are designed to last for many years, even in harsh weather conditions. This means you won’t have to replace them as often as traditional windows, saving you money in the long run.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that impact windows protect your home can give you peace of mind, especially during hurricane season or other extreme weather events. You can rest easy knowing your family and belongings are safe and secure.
Different Types of Impact Windows
USA Window and Doors has many different options for impact windows. You can find a style that fits your taste and the functionality of your home or business.
- Single-hung impact windows
- Double-hung impact windows
- Casement impact windows
- Awning impact windows
- Sliding impact windows
- Picture impact windows
- Architectural impact windows
- Tilt-turn impact windows
- Fixed impact windows
- Combination impact windows (which include a combination of different types)
The Best Time to Get Impact Windows-NOW!
The best time to replace your windows with impact windows largely depends on your location and the weather conditions. Generally, we recommend replacing your windows during the off-season or months when the weather is mild. This allows for a more efficient and seamless installation process, as the contractors are not battling extreme temperatures or weather conditions.
Additionally, off-season replacements may offer cost savings or promotions as companies may be more eager to secure business during slower periods.
It’s also important to consider the lifespan of your current windows. If your windows are older, damaged, or inefficient, replacing them with impact windows sooner rather than later can save you money in the long run.
The energy efficiency benefits of impact windows can result in lower energy bills, and the added protection against storms and intruders can prevent costly damages or break-ins. Ultimately, the best time to replace your windows with impact windows is when it makes the most sense for your home, budget, and climate.
Give USA Windows and Doors a Call Today!
Replacing your windows with impact windows from USA Windows and Doors is a wise investment for the safety and security of your home. With various options, including impact-resistant glass and custom designs, you can rest assured that your new windows will not only protect you from harsh weather conditions but also enhance the aesthetic appeal of your home.
Additionally, with the added benefit of energy efficiency, you will see a reduction in your energy bills and an increase in the overall value of your property. Trust in the quality and expertise of USA Windows and Doors for all your impact window needs, and give us a call today!
Get A FREE In-Home Estimate:
Or Call (954) 951-8740
Impact Windows Coconut Creek | USA Impact Windows And Doors | Installation & Replacement
We serve Broward County and the following cities:
| Coconut Creek | Cooper City | Coral Springs | Dania Beach | Davie | Deerfield Beach | Fort Lauderdale | Hallandale Beach | Hillsboro Beach | Hollywood | Lauderdale-by-the-Sea | Lauderdale Lakes | Lauderhill | Lazy Lake | Lighthouse Point | Margate | Miramar | North Lauderdale | Oakland Park | Parkland | Pembroke Park | Pembroke Pines | Plantation | Pompano Beach | Sea Ranch Lakes | Southwest Ranches | Sunrise | Tamarac | West Park | Weston | Wilton Manors |
We serve Palm Beach County and the following cities:
| Atlantis | Belle Glade | Boca Raton | Boynton Beach | Briny Breezes | Cloud Lake | Delray Beach | Glen Ridge | Golf | Greenacres | Gulf Stream | Haverhill | Highland Beach | Hypoluxo | Juno Beach | Jupiter | Jupiter Inlet Colony | Lake Clarke Shores | Lake Park | Lake Worth | Lantana | Loxahatchee Groves | Manalapan | Mangonia Park | North Palm Beach | Ocean Ridge | Pahokee | Palm Beach | Palm Beach Gardens | Palm Beach Shores | Palm Springs | Riviera Beach | Royal Palm Beach | South Bay | South Palm Beach | Tequesta | Wellington | Westlake | West Palm Beach |
We serve Miami-Dade County and the following cities:
| Aventura | Bal Harbour | Bay Harbor Islands | Biscayne Park | Coral Gables | Cutler Bay | Doral | El Portal | Florida City | Golden Beach | Hialeah | Hialeah Gardens | Homestead | Indian Creek | Key Biscayne | Medley | Miami | Miami Beach | Miami Gardens | Miami Lakes | Miami Shores | Miami Springs | North Bay Village | North Miami | North Miami Beach | Opa-Locka | Palmetto Bay | Pinecrest | South Miami | Sunny Isles Beach | Surfside | Sweetwater | Virginia Gardens | West Miami |